Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please integrate Fitbit with Apple Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im going to make yet another plea to Fitbit to integrate with Apple Health. Look, I get it, you probably only use Apple devices on you desk at work and dont understand how well integrated it is. Youve probably not tried to compare Apple’s long term weight tracking (or any other metric they track) with your own and been able to see how much better it is. Perhaps you only see your graphs in Premium and don't realize that we paid for these fitbits and dont want to pay monthly for a service.

Regardless, if its any of these reasons or not, Apple Health is really good and it makes my data my data. I can see every test my medical providers take and trends.. even the specifics of blood tests and physicals. My Wyze scale produces data to it and creates a nice graph of my weight journey, and while it syncs to Fitbit as well, the experience is quite a bit worse when I want to actually see a trend (again, on non premium).

Quite frankly, you should get out of the iOS business if you're not going to contribute data to Apple Health. Ill be throwing my fitbit away soon after six months and the brand will have been tarnished as out of touch, in my mind. Its sad, because I actually like the fitbit discrete form factor better, and you could get the amazing Apple Health app experience for free.

Also, I dont care about badges or videos, please stop trying to shove Premium down my throat. I dont see how you can justify charging the same as most fitness program apps for the functionality currently available in Premium.

Thanks for listening, good luck.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

One by one I have watched my Fitbit friends dwindle as they’re all getting Apple Watches. I enjoy the Work Week Hustle, but our group is getting so small we may have to upgrade next time with an Apple Watch. The sync feature would be great.  Now that I’ve updated to ios16, Apple Health has appeared and is taunting me to fill my rings and such. I imagine with Apple Health being on everyone’s device Fitbit will lose more business if you can’t sync the two. 

Best Answer

So pleased to have found this. Was just about to hit buy and something made me think I had not been able to sync fitbit in the past and was actually why I ditched it. So surprised to find 4 years later the situation is unchanged. Thanks for saving me wasting my money. 

Best Answer