Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts show on Feed, but not under profile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My posts are not showing up under my profile only in community feed ! Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

HI @Sosnowiec1969 - when you login to the community https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/bd-p/sense and scroll to the very top right corner, which may be off the screen, and click on your profile photo/icon and select My Profile do you see your posts?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I don't see any of my posts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sosnowiec1969  - I see your 2 posts [which corresponds to your post count of only 2].

Guy__0-1663871212022.png

If you had other ones that were deleted you won't see them and they won't be in your post count but click on envelope icon to the left of your profile icon, you may have received an email about them..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You for your help but I didn't delete any of my posts plus I'm 9 years in Fitbit community and have many posts in past but nothing visible to my friends and myself anymore!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

@Sosnowiec1969- that is weird - I'll flag it to a moderator.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Sosnowiec1969. @Guy_ Thanks for the heads up!

@Sosnowiec1969 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I understand how you're  It seems you're referring to your posts on the Community Feed tab on the Fitbit app, and not the Community Forums. If this is correct, may I know since when this started to happen? Have you tried posting again to see if anything appears under your profile? Also, is the Fitbit app updated?

In the meantime, please confirm if you've tried the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Tap your profile picture, then the tile with your name and let me know if you see your posts.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried many times over few months this steps above and it's not helping!! This problem with my posts not being visible is from May 22 th !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did try posting again and my Fitbit friends only able to see my posts on the feed but not under my main profile page!

Best Answer

Hi there, @Sosnowiec1969.

Thanks for your efforts while trying the suggestions shared above. Let me share with you that this issue has been reported to our team, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team will continue working to improve our services, and we'll also keep them informed of the impact to you and other members.

Your feedback is appreciated and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My problem is ongoing with my posts not being visible on my profile!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi there, @Sosnowiec1969.

Thanks for getting back. I understand where you're coming from and as mentioned before, our team is aware of this issue related to the Feed posts not appear under your profile. I'm sorry you're going through this situation, and I truly appreciate your feedback. Please know we'll keep working on our devices and services in order to improve the experience with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes