Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a couple of problems... I just charged my charge HR overnight and already it's showing my battery is empty. Plus it takes several minutes to sync and when it finally does "complete" it doesn't show anything and I need to sync a second time which also takes several minutes. This is my second Fitbit as my first one stopped taking a charge after three months.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to our new friend @Mahseratti! Thanks for stopping by! Smiley WinkI'd suggest you follow the steps provided at My tracker's battery isn't charging and make sure your Charge HR is not loose in the charging cable by pushing the tracker further into the charging cable or moving it around to see if it starts charging. Once you've done that, please read and follow the steps on this article I can't sync my tracker.

Hope this helps, happy stepping! Woman Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It shows that the Fitbit is charging when I plug it in. And when I disconnect it says it's full. But when I look at the app it says battery is empty.
The syncing is very slow. It takes close to 5 minutes to "sync" but the stats don't update until it re-syncs a second time
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Mahseratti! Just to keep in mind I'd like you to know that the battery life you see on your Dashboard or mobile device is always based off your last sync, and won't necessarily match what the current battery life is. I'd suggest you contact our Customer Support team and let them know the steps you've already tried so they can provide you with a good solution for this. 

Have a great day! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes