Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Heart Rate Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 3/3/17

This issue should be released with the release of Fitbit iOS App version 2.33. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store to update.

Fitbit Update 10/26

Some users are reporting that the heart rate graph on the iOS App is not loading even post sync, this is a known issue that our team is actively working to fix.

Force quitting and reopening the App has been a successful workaround for a lot of iOS users experiencing this issue on the Community, and I would recommend it until a long-term fix is implemented.

Since this is an App-related issue, you should also be able to see your heart rate on your Fitbit.com dashboard as well.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
137 REPLIES 137
I had to reformat the Fitbit to get it working again
Best Answer
0 Votes
Infact the issue is back so that didn't help!!! I think it's a issue with the app and iOS10
Best Answer
0 Votes
Having the same issue. It's getting very annoying now!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Just got my HR. I have to reinstall the app to get it to sync but its going to the website just fine

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my new Charge HR 2, syncing to the app on an iPhone 6.  Both the Fitbit and the iPhone are running the very latest versions of their respective softwares.  I found force-quitting the Fitbit app and reopening it did fully sync the heart rate, but only sometimes.  Looks like a sync bug.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting the app on my iPhone did the trick for me as well.  The missing chart data from yesterday now appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The last app update didnt fix the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Closing the iPhone app and reopening causes the heart rate chart to update
with my Charge 2.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope ... already posted in the ios app forum ... no responses 😳
Best Answer
0 Votes
Latest update (2.28) didn't fix the bug...😕
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit team - is there a plan to fix this issue? Disappointed that the latest update didn't fix problem
Best Answer

Hi everybody,

This is a known issue with the iOS App that our team is currently working to resolve.

In the meantime, force quitting and reopening the App has been a successful workaround for a lot of iOS users in the Community. 

Since this is an App-related issue, you should also be able to see your heart rate on your Fitbit.com dashboard as well.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hey everyone,

the recent updates (app 2.28 and fitbit 22.44.12) solved the problem for me under iOS 10!

There is no background synchronization though.... but now my fitbit doesn’t interfere with my Bluetooth free speaking system anymore – so for me it is a win win.

Edit:

cheered too soon... it did not solve the problem... **ahem** it...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am also having the same issue. My charge 2 does not sync the graph. It will only sync by logging off the app and signing back in. I also find that it takes a lot of time to sync. Hoping it gets resolved as I do love the charge 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @GnortenJones@Kerryf78@Monkey121@fenchurch1@tarkoid and welcome aboard to our Community @DrLou and @Valerie71.

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention and I'm sorry all of you are experiencing this problem regarding the heart rate is not updating. I've seen in some users, this issue is corrected by force quiting the app:

1. Double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app. 

Although as most of you have mentioned before, the issue despite is corrected, after a time keep persisting. This is a glitch provoked with the update of the iOS 10. Our team has released some updates for the Fitbit app to address different bugs and as you may know the latest version for the Fitbit app on iOS is 2.28; however this issue with the heart rate still persists with some users. So I will pass your feedback and rest assure our team is working hard to fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for your reply Roberto. I have tried that with no success. I also had an issue this morning where my sleep graph would not update. It did however update when I logged out of the app and back on. Thanks again for your response
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey-- i just wanted to clarify whether I had the problem that you said Fitbit is now working to resolve-- after I do a workout and log it, and the sync is done, the heart rate graph, the one delineating what my heart did during the workout, is coming up empty. I'm using an iPhone 5s. Is this the issue that they're currently working to fix?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Having the same problem. Very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not fixed with version 2.29 update.  Not really good enough.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! When will you solve it?

Usually all stores have a large number of discount codes. The hard part is that you can't separate the new ones from the old. To solve this problem I started to browse through vouchers4u.com every day, because they always publish the new codes as they get them.

Best Answer