Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charge 2 will not sync, rebooted/restarted 10 times!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 on my wrist has been functioning fine, but when I tried to sync on my iPhone 7 by touching the fitbit icon on my phone screen, all I got was a blank white screen. This problem had been happening since early this morning.

I powered-off and then powered-on my phone several times, but I still got the blank white screen after touching the fitbit icon.

Then we noticed that our wifi was also off, and we had no internet here at home, and the cable tv was not functioning. I called Comcast (XFINITY), our internet service provider, and paid a bill. 

All the services were immediately restored, but I still had a blank white screen for fitbit.

==> So, I AGAIN turned my phone OFF and then ON, and retried

@marald wrote:

Short of throwing this Charge 2 out into the trash and changing brands of trackers, I would like to know how I can get this thing going again.
This morning I saw that my Charge 2 had not sync'ed to my phone since early yesterday afternoon.  In the last 5 hours, I have rebooted my Android phone and reset the tracker at least 10 times and it is still not syncing.  (I have had this problem before, it usually is fixed after only 2-3 reboots/restarts.)  I do NOT want to lose my data so please tell me what I can do to fix this problem.
The firmware of the tracker is at 22.22.55.2 and the app updated itself this morning right after I saw it was not syncing.  That was when I rebooted the phone, then etc etc etc ad nauseum.

I bought the Charge 2 when they first came out because the Charge HR was not working right.  Please help before I toss it and never buy another Fitbit again!  Thanks.

touching the fitbit icon. . . .. And it WORKED this time!!!  Everything is now synched and my Charge 2 and I are walking into the sunshine together.

Yaaaaay!     :).

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@mwalimutoma dince tou desctibe a problem with your ios phone, not the tracker, ive moved tour post to the ios board.

Best Answer
0 Votes