Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
504 REPLIES 504

Did you go anything to get it back, the new one is so badly designed and difficulty to read and the colour scheme makes it unreadable 

Best Answer

The new sleep display is awful. It’s ugly, hard to read, and without Percentages, it’s useless. Please return to the former blue and pink graph. 

Best Answer

I agree. I need the previous interface back. 

Best Answer

Me too it’s awful I’m really unhappy with it 

Best Answer
Totally but it’s also seemingly less info. Like that wonderful graph for restoration.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I hope so, I keep checking but it’s not happening on mine. 

---

It’s very hard to read isn’t it, why do they do it, maybe I should change my apple to Android if that hadn’t changed to an app which looks like it’s been designed in 5 minutes which isn’t friendly in the eyes 

Best Answer
Hope mine comes back as well. I noticed in the App Store there was another
update 18 hrs ago to 4.15 so I updated hoping it would revert back but no
such luck.
Best Answer

I agree - this new sleep format is atrocious! The UX designers took an elegant, easy to interpret sleep chart & turned it into an ugly mess. This is not an upgrade or improvement. 

Best Answer

What did you do to get it back I’ve tried everything 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told there is no way to go back. 

Best Answer
How do we get them to go back?
Lynette
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi how did you get it back I’ve tried everything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the response I just received from FitBit Support.  I hope everyone will express their concerns:

“Thanks for keeping in touch with us , we will be happy to continue assisting you.

In this case as was mentioned on the last interaction due to the new update there were some changes in the Fitbit app and it is not possible to revert how it looks , We really apologize for the inconveniences you have had regarding this update , in this case we suggest you to put your feedback about this situation on this link https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Community/ct-p/EN this will help us to improve our features in a future , your comments and suggestions will be review by our team . 

If something else comes up, don't hesitate to contact us again, it's always a pleasure to assist our Fitbit family members.

If you have any other questions, please visit help.fitbit.com”

Best Answer

No going back. My name ends with GOODBYE.  That's me after this change.  Time to try something other than Fitbit/Google!!!

Best Answer

They gave me a similar response, except also helpfully gave me a guide on updating so I can have the new interface (which I already had, and was complaining about)...

Best Answer
That’s what we’ve all been doing! Like I said before, they’re not going to
change anything back. We’ve seen it before with the update that no longer
shows seconds on exercise time duration. Everyone complained on this site &
nothing was ever done to fix it which is a bummer for runners training for
any type of marathon or race so that they can see improvement even if by
seconds. Fortunately they can go to the dashboard & see time with seconds,
but that’s just another step to get the info that was previously right on
exercise screen.
Best Answer

Hey Howie,

What a slap in the face by Google. They took over Fitbit and now sleep update is trashed. What is their motive? Force upgrade to Premium or buy a Charge 6. I was happy with Charge 5. Two years later I have to make a decision. I'm so disgusted I will look for new tech from a different company. So the research begins 😪

Best Answer
I'm so confused. Mine has changed again. But it has changed in a way that keeps the score and a couple of other things I wanted, like oxygen use. But the format has changed for the second time in 24 hours!
Best Answer
I complained on the forum for product issues, as well as here. Not sure if that was it. But they changed it AGAIN a few hours ago. This is nuts.
Best Answer

My friend is on android and theirs changed too now

Best Answer