Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 4/18/2018: Sleep Time Shows 0 minutes asleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

Please note I have merged several threads with this issue. I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
113 REPLIES 113

I have iPhone 6 with ios 11 (not the latest version). I have the exact same issue as everyone. Started since yesterday. Any resolution?

Best Answer

I have the same problem too 73F6AF8A-BCEA-4667-974F-B9C4EE2097AF.png

Best Answer

Having the same issue. Please find out how to fix

Best Answer

Me too! 😳

Best Answer

Good morning from Finland! I have the same problem. I use iPhone 6s,  iOS 11.3 and the newest version of the Fitbit app (2.48). The version of my Fitbit Charge 2 is 22.55.2.

Since the charge/app recognizes the sleep stages — it just doesn’t calculate the sums for sleep — my guess is that this is a server side problem. 

I would go immediately check out any changes made to server side scripts and settings in the past 48 hours.

Best Answer

Someone in another thread said that if you change the sleep start time by one minute that it recalculated for them and worked. This also worked for me so with a try but I’d imagine it’s a server issue. 

So so just change the sleep start time by a minute in the log. See if that works 

Best Answer
That worked for me thanks.
Best Answer

That worked for me 👍 thanks 

Best Answer

Yes, I just figured out the same by accident — deleting the sleep and adding the time manually didn’t do the trick. Changing the start/end time of the sleep forced the app/server calculate the amount of sleep I got.

Best Answer

My Fitbit has stopped giving details on sleep.  I get start and wake up times and the graph but no numbers or breakdown.

This has happened the last three nights

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having exactly the same issue. I have a Charge 2 and android phone. Though i don't really need to check my yimings to know I didn't sleep well! Lol. Hope you can sort it soon 😊

Best Answer

Same issue for me - changing the end time by one minute worked for me too.

Best Answer

Im having the same issues with a one-week old Charge HR2. I logged out, restarted phone, logged back in; no change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue this morning, hmmm. 

Best Answer

Same here no minutes please can you fix 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! 

Best Answer

Same here as well. Got on live chat twice and sent and email but no response. My Fitbit is only 3 days old btw 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last night my charge 2 said zero sleep yet recorded sleep stages. So the graph is as usual but all sleep stages say zero. Usually works perfectly. Anyone got any ideas please?

Best Answer

This morning my tracking was the same way - diagram but no numbers.

Best Answer

Using a blaze

Best Answer