Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 4/18/2018: Sleep Time Shows 0 minutes asleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

Please note I have merged several threads with this issue. I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
113 REPLIES 113

My Fitbit Alta HR is also showing a normal sleep graph, but 0 minutes. I tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, deleting and reentering the sleep cycle, editing the sleep cycle, and nothing has fixed it.

Best Answer

I just tried editing the sleep cycle again and this time it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Changed the go to sleep time 1 minute and it worked. 

Best Answer

Same here.  Did not show sleep analyzed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto ..... on a Charge2

Best Answer
0 Votes

What the heck’s goes on...😡🤬

charge 2 doing he same thing... here is ANOTHER NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER :double_exclamation_mark:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought I was going crazy seems like it is not my device but either a problem with the recent iOS update or the Fitbit app. The night before last it didn’t give any details just the old method. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you try to change the start time back one minute....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. The first time it didn't work, but a few hours later I tried again, and it worked the second time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes that worked for me.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you fix the sleep log shows sleeping but not the amount of time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See the prior post I explained how to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have edited the sleep log start time and end time by one minute and 5 minutes (respectively) and regardless it makes no difference. Still says 0 hours sleep 😞  Any further suggestions? P.s using the app on ipad,  latest ios, latest fitbit update (yesterday - the problem started this morning 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had same issue on 7 Plus; edited sleep start log 1 minute and problem solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

Please note I have merged several threads with this issue. I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here did all these things did not fix the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all these things still won’t work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you log in to reply here there is a magenta banner that states “we’re investigating an issue with sleep logs showing ‘0 time asleep’.  Users have reported that editing the sleep log resolves the issue.”

Best Answer
Everything - over & over
--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Garmin here I come

Best Answer
0 Votes