Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 6/15/2018: Clockfaces not showing in app for Versa and Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 6/15/2018: This issue has been resolved as of today. Thanks very much for your reports.

Update 6/13/2018: Hi Everyone - We are currently investigating why some users are not able to see clockfaces on iOS. Thanks very much for your reports. At this time, please ensure you are on the latest app, 2.52 and OS version, 11.4.  Please note iOS 12 is still a beta product. We do not officially support any unreleased operating systems, this may cause some features in the app to not work as expected.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39

Hey! Got my Versa today. All was well until I decided I wanted a different clockface. The Versa was up and running fine, syncs with my iPhone. However, when I went to choose a new clock face, I got a white screen. The same thing happens when I open the Fitbit App Store. Both were working fine this morning, what happened? Tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, rebooting the Versa, and rebooting my phone. Any ideas? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer

Hello @anyythingoes, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've already tried in hopes to resolve this issue. At this moment I would like to gather some information from you so I can check this situation further:

• Mobile device model you're currently using.
  • OS version currently running on your phone.
  • App version currently installed in your phone. (go to Account > Help to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. I don't think the specs matter as it was working fine for me until two days ago and it's happening on all devices.
But here goes:
My main device is an Apple iPhone 5

OS 10.3.3

App Version 2.52 (765)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I've restarted the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled, and tried it on different devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here click and apps both do not show anything.  IPhone 7. iOS 12.0 beta.  Also can’t link onedrop with Fitbit account

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue as well. I tried to update the app but that didn't work. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the app to no avail as well. Finally, I tried rebooting my iPhone...nope. Any idea?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I bought mine Ionic this evening and having the same problems with clockfaces not appearing on iPhone app! HELP PLEASE!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - We are currently investigating why some users are not able to see clockfaces on iOS. Thanks very much for your reports. At this time, please ensure you are on the latest app, 2.52 and OS version, 11.4.  Please note iOS 12 is still a beta product. We do not officially support any unreleased operating systems, this may cause some features in the app to not work as expected.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked until I updated my Fitbit app!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Also one drop would link accounts again. , I get this error

{"success":false,"detail":"key not found: redirect_uri"}

--
Matthew L. Neitzel
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it happened with your last update. Was working fine until then. Doesn't seem to matter which operating system or device. It happened in the middle of changing clock faces and now I'm stuck with one my son wanted to see 😞 I also can't shut off my notifications because I can't reach that area. Very frustrating. I'm actually glad this happened when I can return it. If something happens to your servers it seems non-functional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't update to OS 11 because my iPhone is too old for that. (iPhone 5)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. iOS app pages for Versa apps or clock faces says that it's taking awhile to load, then loads a white page. I've downloaded an update, I've removed the iOS app and reinstalled it. I removed my Versa from the app and re-paired it. I've restarted my phone several times. Same. It was working on my iPhone 5s prior. I won't be purchasing a new phone and phone plan to continue using Fitbit, which is sad considering I've purchased 4 so far (all different versions). Hopefully, it's possible to make whatever change backward compatible. This is not the watch face I'd have picked if I knew I'd be stuck with it forever.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I maar using an older iPhone with latest software update 10.3. There Will be no more updates for my phone by Apple. I cant use apps ant clockfaces in the app. I have the Fitbit versa and the latest update of the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

what the hell guys? i bought a versa yesterday and i am already regretting it. The clockfaces and apps are not working at all. Resinstalled it several times. I should have bought garmin. 

Best Answer

Whew, relieved to know it wasn't just me. I was very close to sending my Versa back because I thought it was just me. I was able to get the app store/clock faces working on my laptop, but I'd really like for it to work with my phone.

iPhone 5s OS 10.3.2

Fitbit 2.52

Best Answer

Yes, they are replying me with no proper internet connection or some stupid response. Even i got the clock faces on desktop but not able to sync that face with phone. Fix your stupid update rather than giving answers for troubleshooting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both the clock faces and the app section is showing only a blank white screen.....

iPhone 6s 

Foot, pound or day....we can only take one at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly, thats the same thing happening with me too. If it wasn’t for the community i would buy garmin. Way better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes