Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 6/15/2018: Clockfaces not showing in app for Versa and Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 6/15/2018: This issue has been resolved as of today. Thanks very much for your reports.

Update 6/13/2018: Hi Everyone - We are currently investigating why some users are not able to see clockfaces on iOS. Thanks very much for your reports. At this time, please ensure you are on the latest app, 2.52 and OS version, 11.4.  Please note iOS 12 is still a beta product. We do not officially support any unreleased operating systems, this may cause some features in the app to not work as expected.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39

Just unboxed a new versa and is already giving me headaches. This one is getting return. Apple here I come. Sad part I bought 4 Fitbits in 2 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get the app store/ clock faces to work on your laptop? I tried to log on to my Fitbit through the desktop and do it that way, but I don't see where I can add apps to my versa on the desktop. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry but I have not been able to solve my issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , I already updated my iOS and also made sure my Fitbit app is the latest . Yet it is still not working . It was ok till 3 days ago. Now I can't even see my clock face nor apps , only a WHITE screen . Fitbit please come up with an update for your app ASAP.! Just bought versa 5 days ago only .. disappointed ;( 

Best Answer

Same here. IPhone 5c and Versa. Everything was working fine until most recent app update. Really frustrating. Had no problem updating clock face just a week ago with my OS. It's a Fitbit app issue and they just can't accept it. 

Best Answer
I took mine off. I will be returning this product. I had a blaze and I loved it. Not sure where Fitbit went wrong with this one. Good features and good looking tracker but executed very poorly.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yup me too, I’ve returned it yesterday. I’ll checkout apple watch coming this year. Hope they have microleds which would last 3 days minimum.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
My clock faces and App gallery are back on my Versa!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine are also. I might give it a second chance.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Mine as well. Phew.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working again as well. Thanks Fitbit, for hearing our complaints and solving the issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I figured they would do their best to fix the problem! Just had to be patient for a couple days, yes it's frustrating but it wasn't like the whole thing wasn't working!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi Everyone, this issue has been resolved as of today. Thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Weird, it's still not working for me?  I'm running 2.52 (765) with iOS 12 beta on iPhone X, Ionic software 32.10.20.  I just erased the app and reinstalled too. Anyone else still having the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShawnRouse, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please note that iOS 12 is still a beta product. the Fitbit app does not officially support any unreleased operating systems, which might be the cause some features in the app to not work as expected such as the apps/clock-faces screen. 

We're currently aware of the situation affecting the iOS 12 beta release and once we have more information to share about it, we'll make sure to notify you here in the Community. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I was surprised when I saw people saying it was fixed for them.  It's definitely still not working for me.  If you need any testing help, let me know.  We can make it better for those who follow.  Cheers, Shawn

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShawnRouse, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your offer, please be assured that our team is working towards improving the compatibility with the new iOS and once we have more information to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the forums. 

Thanks again for all your patience, in the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you get a new watch and can't set it up for over a week, it's pretty frustrating and I think it's natural to wonder if you need to return it. Especially when their initial response was to say it's your end and you need to fix it which translates to getting a new phone. That wasn't a great help. That shouldn't be their first response. I actually was testing my notifications when it stopped working and added the busiest one so I knew what how it worked. That was stuck on because I couldn't get to the app center to shut it off! Not cool to have to put up with your watch vibrating all day. Fortunately I just had to put my phone on silent. I didn't want to try deleting the app on my phone. There really should be a way to get to the app settings and clock faces online in the event that your device becomes incompatible. I hope that's a plan for the future.

But it's fixed for me now. Hopefully the others don't have to wait long or can find a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @smokeyangel, thanks for joining the conversation, I hope you're doing well. 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I appreciate you have voiced your insight about this situation. Please note that in no moment anyone was asked to get a new phone or that the issue was the user's fault. Our team is always working towards improving the Fitbit app, which is the reason it's getting updated constantly. However, as the iOS 12 is still in beta development, it's possible some apps, including the Fitbit one, will not work as expected. 

Nevertheless, I appreciate you have shared your feedback with us and I'm glad your issue has been resolved. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone, as this issue has been resolved, I'll be closing it for future responses. If you are experiencing this issue please start a new thread. 

Best Answer