Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting HR has been stuck for days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Oh wow, I can't believe it! After more than 6 months of live HR data not working on the iOS app, deleting app, unpairing and repairing and basically just giving up on it this started working again! Only now the resting HR has been stuck for 9 days. Wow, Fitbit: you do have a marvellous product and really care for your customers! (I bet you only quote this sentence).

Btw, I really, really want to get rid of the sleep score. I'm only interested in the sleep duration estimate and don't want to switch screens to see this much more valuable data.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Liliacea. Welcome! It's nice to have a new member.

Thanks for letting me know that the live heart rate is now working on the Fitbit app, and let me help you with the resting heart rate. As you may know the resting heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute when you are still and well rested, and it uses the heart rate data from when you’re both awake and asleep.

That said, may I know if your Fitbit has been tracking your heart rate accurately? Is all your data syncing correctly? Since a new version for the Fitbit app was recently released, I'd recommend to verify if it's downloaded, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, open the Fitbit app and check your heart rate data one more time.

About your other inquiry, I totally understand your point of view and how meaningful your sleep time is instead of the sleep score. Currently there isn't an option to turn off the sleep score from the Fitbit app but be sure that your comments won't gone forgotten as our team always takes every feedback posted in the forums to work and improve our services.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes