Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Personal Best (steps) in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wonder if I can see what is the highest number of steps I've ever taken in one day? I thought it might be motivating. I don't always remember to do the Goal Day Challenge. Thanks! I have IOS and Flex.

Moderator Edit: Subject clarified

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I'm not sure if / how you do this in the iOS app but you can get your best day stats via the web interface.

First go to the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com

Then click on your profile picture at the top right of the dashboard. This takes you to your profile page. On the right of this you'll see a "My Achievements" section where you can choose between lifetime totals for steps etc or the highest daily totals.

Best Answer

Hello @Chumfun, it's nice to see you around!. Smiley Happy

As @SteveH mentioned, your personal best can only be seen on the online Dashboard at the moment. I think being able to see your personal best in the mobile app is an excellent idea and I'd like to encourage you to check @kc6715's suggested idea about implementing this feature in a future update. Feel free to comment and vote for it, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

If there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to reply, happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I get the spinning wheel of death whenever I try to check my personal best. I saw in another thread that this was an issue from 2 years ago. Is this still unresolved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also curious as to why this isn't visible on the app yet?

Best Answer

It's been broken since June last year and is not yet fixed. Not sure if there are any plans to add it to the app.

Best Answer

I just had the same question so I checked this discussion.

What SteveH said worked perfectly.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rockmuller I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. 

I appreciate you have let us know the instructions provided by @SteveH were helpful for you, I'm very glad. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm pretty confident the "BEST ACHIEVEMENT STATS" is not accurate because it says my best is 33,430 and multiple times (including yesterday) I walked more than 45,000 steps in a day.

Best Answer

Mine shows blank... 

Screenshot_20220512-222425_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer

I also show blank and there is not a single response anywhere that can answer why. Time for an Apple Watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes