Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Not Showing on iOS App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after i would sync my fitbit my sleep pattern would show up on my smart phone app.. for some reason it's hasn't been.. the only way i get to see it is if i login to the website and view it that way.. 

also i want to make sure that i have it set up correctly.. after nosing around i have found the option to set the time that your sleep is tracked .. i thought that whenever i fell asleep it started tracking?? please advise

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LISAM70 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the iOS Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Thanks for sharing the experience you have had wit your sleep tracking not showing on the Fitbit app, but showing on the online dashboard.

In this case, I'd recommend logging out from the Fitbit app, rebooting your phone, and logging back in. Then, check if the sleep logs will show on the Fitbit app. 

Regarding your sleep schedule, that is for you to set personal sleep goals. Your tracker should record sleep automatically when you fall asleep.

If you mean that you found the option to manually log sleep, yes, you can input the time you started to sleep. This can be used if you forgot to wear your tracker to sleep. 

If your tracker is not tracking sleep automatically, please perform a restart on it. That should certainly help out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@LISAM70 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the iOS Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Thanks for sharing the experience you have had wit your sleep tracking not showing on the Fitbit app, but showing on the online dashboard.

In this case, I'd recommend logging out from the Fitbit app, rebooting your phone, and logging back in. Then, check if the sleep logs will show on the Fitbit app. 

Regarding your sleep schedule, that is for you to set personal sleep goals. Your tracker should record sleep automatically when you fall asleep.

If you mean that you found the option to manually log sleep, yes, you can input the time you started to sleep. This can be used if you forgot to wear your tracker to sleep. 

If your tracker is not tracking sleep automatically, please perform a restart on it. That should certainly help out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes