Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep benchmark comparison not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep data is recording ok, my sleep stages are recorded, my sleep data shows up on app and can compare to 30 days average with black dots to indicate averages but when Benchmark is chosen only my last sleep stages night data is shown in a line graph BUT no shaded area is apparent indicating averages for others in my age group.

Using a Versa 3 Fitbit and iOS app on Apple SE 2020 phone . Does anyone else find the same, it only happened since the app layout seemed to change recently, no problem with old layout? Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
127 REPLIES 127
Yes, it is taken care of, but is still dreadful.
My main point, as that of many other people, is that the new App is
appalling. It is difficult to read, visually unpleasing and in no way an
improvement on the last version.
I also repeat, users were not informed of this new version (I cannot deem
it an ‘upgrade’), which is unacceptable, cavalier and bad practice. It is a
business model I totally reject.
You may be interested to know that this has degraded my pleasure in using
Fitbit and I am looking round for alternative trackers.
Is short, I think it should be scrapped, go back to the earlier version or
give us a decent new version.
Best Answer
Please change it back!

Kellie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lizzy, please see my post to Jogger from this morning regarding my continued assessment of this new version of the app.

This morning, I had sleep recorded that was far less than I slept. I'm talking at least 2 hours of untracked sleep. I know this because I always note the time before I drift off. I deleted the record and attempted to manually log an approximation of time asleep. I could not do this, because whilst my Fitbit clearly read 'no data' for sleep, when I attempted to log new info it told me a record already existed. I tried this 4 times. 

I think the whole app is imploding and I really am absolutely fed up with the inconvenience and annoyance of all this.

Might I suggest that users deserve a reasonable response from the developers as to what they intend to do about it? We don't want to be 'fobbed off' in community posts. It is simply unacceptable. 

You will not in my response to Jogger that I am now looking around at alternative trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Laranuski,

In summary, I agree with you.

The horrible graph is similar/identical to the Whoop graph which I equally
dislike.

Even a **ahem** like me could easily understand and use the old fitbit app,
but this the new one is simply not so good.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Benchmark is now working correctly! Thank you. I still don't like the new format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hooray!!! Sleep Benchmark working at last!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Working where? Not on my Android phone.

Best Answer

It's working on my iPhone 6

Best Answer
0 Votes