Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data duplicates most recent day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have only had my Alta HR a few weeks.  When I first got it the sleep data would show sleep for the night before.  About a week ago it started showing the most recent data for every day prior. I have read all the posts about sleep data issues and I have followed all of the steps suggested. I have: updated my iOS, uodated Fitbit app, rebooted Fitbit, removed and reinstalled Fitbit app and reconnected Fitbit, forced a sync of Fitbit.  All of this done and I have the same issue.  I’m becoming increasingly frustrated and am ready to abandon wearing it altogether.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Hello @Elphabaa and @Sunstro, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation, please note that this is a display bug in the app, that's why when you delete the "duplicate" both get removed. If this happens again, please force-quit the app and open it again, do not remove the "duplicated" log. Our team is aware of this situation and once we have more to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes