Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep hours showing the same for every day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I scroll to previous days they all show the same sleep time as today. Bug? Workaround?
Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Sounds like a possible bug.. Cat Embarassed

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nicjohnson Are you using the new square tile dashboard preview? If so, the tiles below our daily stats tile show you the most recent information even if you are looking at stats from another day. Click here for more details.

Hope this helps you out and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the new dashboard and I have the same problem. Why would I want to see my sleep hours from last night if I'm looking at the other info for yesterday or another day? That makes no sense at all - there is no way with the new format to see sleep except for last night. If that's the intended design, then the new format is useless to me. I'm not going to tap tiles to see another day, when the main display shows a different date. Same issue with number of hours with 250+ steps. Your developers need to try again because this was a terrible idea and is very misleading.

Best Answer

Hello @Maa421s, have a warm welcome to the Community. 

I really appreciate your feedback about the iOS Dashboard, it is very important to us. Be sure that our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience. I'd like to mention that there's currently a suggested idea by @BobTheCat to implement this feature in a future update. I would like to encourage you to add your vote and comment on this idea, this is the best way to make your voice heard! Smiley Wink

I hope this information can be useful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Not a bug, just a different way of displaying info. If you followed Derek's link, it explaines: 

HOW DO I SEE MY OLDER STATS?

The tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history.

Carol

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is a poorly designed interface that shows misleading information (a date associated with data that is not valid for that date).  I work in software dev and would NEVER design something like that.  Completely non-intuitive.  I'm sticking with the old format.  At least it's still available as an option.

Best Answer

I followed the link and tried it out.  My conclusion is that It is a poorly designed interface that shows misleading information (a date associated with data that is not associated with that date).  I work in software dev and would NEVER design something like that.  I'd get fired if I created a report or screen that showed a date with unrelated data and expected the user to magically KNOW to click something sometimes (on a different date only) to get the correct information.  Completely non-intuitive.  I'm sticking with the old format.  At least it's still available as an option.  

Best Answer

Hello @Maa421s, I understand and appreciate your feedback. Many member has expressed the same concern about the design of the Dashboard as well, which is why I redirected you to the suggested idea posted above, so you can add your comment and vote for it. 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, and thank you @SunsetRunner for your input as well, I really appreciate it. 

Keep me posted if you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

not imagine WHY you would need votes to understand what a terrible idea it is to have data from the wrong day in the tile. Ridiculous. Makes it early impossible to correlate daily food and sleep data without a ton of extra steps. Seriously, whose idea was this???

Best Answer
0 Votes