Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not recording on app (Charge 2)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MY Fitbit Application (IOS) cannot synced and track my sleep with my Charge 2 (on Sleep function)?

I already set up correctly on App with sleep function and wear Charge 2 at many nights but No tracking information show up on App?

so not sure if my fitbit is broken or App is failed cz i try many times.

Please see attached file, all mode can track my infor and show up, but except only Sleep mode?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @FridayJ, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

Have you restarted your Charge 2 recently? Are you using your tracker in your dominant or non-dominant hand? Please remember that the app currently has in-app error notifications that provide an explanation for why you aren't receiving Sleep Stages on any given night. This is meant to provide insight into what might be occurring to cause this.The error messages are the following:

1. We need more than 3 hours of sleep to reliably calculate your sleep stages. Learn more
  2. Your tracker couldn't get a consistent heart rate reading while you slept. Learn more 
  3. We couldn’t generate sleep stages for this sleep. Please try again tomorrow. Learn more

Are you receiving any of these notifications? Additionally, it seems the file you tried to send didn't come through, if you have any screenshot you'd like to share with me please follow these instructions in order to upload it on your next reply. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Sir

I try all but stilll cannot let Sleep stage record on App.

Thanks,

S__34972071.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FridayJ, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have replied with the screenshot. When you tap on the sleep tile, are you able to see your sleep logs? If so, it's possible the app is not showing up the information in the Dashboard which is why I would like to suggest the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes