Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score no longer registers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I recently got the Versa 2 within the past month and had no issues setting it up, syncing it, & getting a reading for a sleep score the first couple nights. The third night it just recorded my heart rate while sleeping but there was no sleep score. Fourth night there WAS a sleep score but ever since then I have not been able to get a sleep score reading. I hadn't changed any settings or the way I was wearing it. How do I fix this so I can get a sleep score reading EVERY night?? 

I've been trying to find out how to fix this through all the obvious articles provided through Fitbit and I've been attempting to resolve the issue with Fitbit Chat however their suggested solutions have been extremely disappointing: restart the watch. Restart the heart rate setting on the watch. Update the setting so it's on your DOMINANT arm instead of your NON-dominant arm...like really?!?! WTF is that supposed to fix?? Does any one have a clue how to fix this? I 'chat' with a different Fitbit rep every day and they offer these absurd tactics, which I follow through with but every morning the result is the same.....NO SLEEP SCORE!!! Just heart rate tracking

Does anyone know how to fix this or how to talk to someone who actually knows how to fix this? 

Other fun fact: The Fitbit help page link actually takes you to an ERROR PAGE PHOTO which reads: "Sorry, that page is following a different trail. Since it's unavailable step over to once of these instead: HOMEBASE or START ANOTHER JOURNEY." The links just send you in a circle and you just keep going back to this same Error Page....which seems fitting given the level of customer service we've experienced so far. Hopefully they can figure out how to fix their Help Page......I will probably return my new Fitbit if this issue persists

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

wow, that is frustrating. So sorry you are going through all that.

What worked for me on a Versa 3 is to wear my fitbit on the inside of my wrist/arm and change the fitbit app’s sleep sensitivity to sensitive instead of normal.

Hope that helps,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with Versa 4 since forced to google sign in and I DID change my sleep to sensitive 

Best Answer