Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health metrics BR and HRV not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the inspire hr and my BR and HRV are not showing anything. I have worn my FB for two weeks day and night. I have also restarted my phone & FB a number of times. Deleted the app and reloaded. Logged out and back in multiple times. Still it is not working. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome!

Thank you for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I understand how you are feeling and would like to advise that our team resolved an issue that affected your health metrics data. This data should be appearing now. 

You can find more information about health metrics in What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app? 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
46 REPLIES 46

This is probably no help, but I find several health metrics update only when I get sleep stages and sleep score, as if they cannot be detected on nights my stages also are not detected.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
I get the sleep score and stages. It is only the breathing rate and heart rate variability that are not showing. I have a paid account.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have the charge 4 and I am having this same issue. The app is saying to wear the fitbit at night to ensure that I am getting this data, but I AM. So, I am not sure why it's not picking up my HRV and BR. 

Best Answer
Mine finally started showing after I let it charge for like 5 hours. Also it mine said that you had to sleep for at least 3 hrs yet I have seen it track an hours worth of sleep.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just charged it fully, but can't hurt to try again.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue with my Luxe. All of the metrics were recording just fine, then suddenly, two days ago I starting getting Last night: no data for BR and HRV. Everything else is still working fine.

Best Answer

Does anyone from FITBIT ever answer these 

Best Answer

I have a Versa and exactly the same issue. It all worked fine, then three days ago it stopped recording HRV and BR. Inha e restated the versa, cleared cache and forced closed the alpp, repaied. Nothing is working. 

Best Answer

I’ve had my versa 3 for just 2 weeks and the same for me, breathing rate and HRV just stopped showing data. Really getting annoyed with Fitbit now, as my charge 3 gave up the ghost so opted for a versa 3 instead. Wish I’d paid the extra and gone for an Apple Watch!!!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue with my versa 2. Did everything you did and still no HRV or BR. 

Best Answer

My inspire 2 also stopped showing the HRV and BR, although sleep metrics are fine.

My only guess is that perhaps there's a lower threshold? My last HRV was 20 ms and I was drinking a bit, so maybe it dipped even lower.

Someone from Fitbit should respond. If it's life-threatening and not a bug, we should know.

Best Answer
My HRV is low, its been as low as 16 but I've been hovering around 28-30
for the few days before the readings stopped. I was hopeful it was
beginning to improve but no way of knowing now! My son has a fitbit hes not
using so may switch to his and see if HRV works on his.
Best Answer

have a Sense and iPhone…my HRV -and BR have not been working for the last few days, I’ve tried all the suggestions.. logging out, uninstalling/reinstalling.. still not working, what do I need to do?

Best Answer

Also did not get a Sleep Score this morning… ☹️

Best Answer

Same here. I'm using the Charge 4, on Android. 

Last Thursday I took my covid vaccine, and my heart rate shot up while I slept that night while the HRV plummeted to 16ms, the lowest I've seen. It probably made sense as I was felt sick and feverish when I woke up (from the vaccine). 

However the next 3 nights I did not see any readings for the BR and HRV. All other readings are present. 

I've tried restarting the device, and reinstalling the app. Fitbit please get this sorted. 

Best Answer
Me too

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I called them same problem for me... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did they have anything insightful to say?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have not been getting breathing rate and heart rate variability for the last few days. Also this morning I didn’t get sleep stages as well. I don’t see that **ahem** that has address this problem yet.

Best Answer