Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tile not showing up on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the update the sleep tile is not available. I have an Inspire 2. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. And were you able to get Sleep tile back into view? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Try Edit button near top right; then scroll down to "Additional Stats" and see if it is there to add back.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In September 2021 the iOS application screen was updated and the edit button was removed for blind users using Apple’s voiceover software as a screen reader. By holding your finger on any one of the tiles long enough, you can get the edit option activated. to get out of the edit mode click on profile in the upper left-hand corner which I believe is your picture. I am a blind user and have had to use this work around in the past to edit the application screen when I have accidentally removed a tile and when I have had to replace or re-order tiles.  it was so much easier to edit the screen before the edit button was removed. Since then modifications to the application, screen have taken away additional information that was once available including heart rate and cardio zone numbers, sleep detail information on the home screen and some detail information on the home screen that was available  as part of the exercise tile. Having never seen the screen data may be there that I know nothing about. I hope this will be helpful for blind users who have to seen the community question about sleep and have read this thread. 

Best Answer

I tried the edit button but the sleep option wasn’t there anymore. 

Best Answer

Thank you! It not even available as an option on the menu to add the tile back. I might contact customer service about it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dlee1225   Here's one additional path to try.  Tap on the Discover icon on the bottom of your screen.  Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look for Health & Fitness Stats.  Look for Sleep there.  If it isn't there, I think you should try deleting, then redownloading the Fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes