Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking not working since move to iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reset my charge 2, reinstalled the Fitbit app, and repaired my device multiple times. Sleep tracking just won't track my sleep since I got the iPhone 7. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JC586921, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new people around! Smiley Happy

Recently we fully released in-app error notifications that provide an explanation for why you aren't receiving Sleep Stages on any given night. This is meant to provide insight into what might be occurring to cause this.The error messages are the following:

1. We need more than 3 hours of sleep to reliably calculate your sleep stages. Learn more
  2. Your tracker couldn't get a consistent heart rate reading while you slept. Learn more 
  3. We couldn’t generate sleep stages for this sleep. Please try again tomorrow. Learn more

In this case I would like to suggest you to please check the sleep tile to see if these messages appear there, this will give an indication of the issues that might be preventing the tracker from recognizing Sleep Stages. Additionally, please try to use the tracker in your other wrist for one night and check if your sleep gets recorded.  

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes