Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping heart rate graph not working - RESOLVED

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrade of app 3.40(1042) the sleeping heart rate graph does not show. Running latest IOS 14.4.1

Best Answer
480 REPLIES 480
Thx. Downloaded and the problem is fixed.

Sent from my iPhone.
Best Answer

Thanks for alerting us that this had been fixed, and then for everyone else who told me how to update the Fitbit app. I thought I had it set for automatic updates, but I did find one waiting in the App Store. The Fitbit users on this thread have been essential in diagnosing the problem and letting us know when the update was available. I would have thought we would hear directly from Fitbit, but good to have my SHR back with everyone's help!  Dianne

Best Answer
Yessssss - it’s fixed! Thanks to all for your sleuthing and persistence in helping to get this issue resolved!

Jim
Best Answer

Thank you been checking for updates via the app and Apple apps daily. Opened the update and all good!🙏🏻

Best Answer

Dr. Dianne -

Ha! NEVER count on Fitbit informing you of ANYTHING (Unless it is a promotion designed to increase sales - then they will be relentless!) Since Google has purchased Fitbit, all customer service has greatly declined. It is a shame!

Best Answer

Yes, that's why I always turn to the Fitbit community forums if I need help. Dianne

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Bill for this info!

Best Answer

Super!!! Thank you so much, Fitbit team! 

Now it’s ok! Dan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Morgs58, your instructions should be listed as the "best answer." For anyone who missed it, here are her instructions:

For Apple I went into the App Store, clicked on profile picture then pulled down the screen to refresh any updates that may not have appeared. You should then be able to scroll down and find the fit bit update to click on.

Best Answer

YAY! Updated in the App store plus a firmware update for Inspire 2 and everything is now working. Good job everybody! Proof, yet again, that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. 👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Darn - I tried this but I do not appear to have any updates that have not installed.

So close but so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received my Inspire 2 yesterday and installed the latest update. I wore it to bed last night and today when I click on "Advanced Sleep Analytics" it just spins and crashes. This is so disappointing because this is one of the biggest reasons I bought the FitBit. It's a bit discouraging to know this problem has been going on for a month now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did the Apple app update and all good. Getting the graphs.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Thank you for confirming that the issue has been resolved with the latest app update (3.41). I appreciate your time and feedback!

We roll out the app updates in phases and you should see the option to update the app soon, if you still don't see it. You can confirm the steps to update the app in this help article: 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to share what you're experiencing with the sleeping heart rate. This issue has been resolved on the latest app update (3.41), please subscribe to the main thread to get updates about it. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Liliya,
Thank you for the information re the fix. I’m delighted to read that many in the community are happy with the update. I live in Northern NSW, east coast of Australia - when can I expect the update.
Regards
Kate

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello everyone, so pleased that you’ve received the Fitbit update and IT WORKS! I still don’t have the update but hoping it will be there in the morning.
Thanks to all for their contributions and let’s hope this issue does not reoccur.
Enjoy!
KateFK

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Couldn’t agree more. I have my fingers crossed for the Aussie update.
KateFK

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Just done update, fully turned off my Apple 8 phone. Still no joy. 

Best Answer
Mine still isn’t working either! This needs to be corrected.
Best Answer