Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping time recorded at odd hours.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since, April 28th, 2018, my sleeping monitoring is showing the wrong starting and ending periods. Looks like the clock is all mixed up! According to my board, i now sleep during day time, which is evidently wrong. What should i do yo get my sleeping time right? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ipoz65, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this issue related to sleep monitoring to my attention. Tell me, which tracker are you currently using? Have you restarted it already? Does the sleep log reflect the correct amount of time or is this affected as well? If so, it's possible the timezone you're currently in is incorrect which explains why the start and finish hours of the log are showing incorrectly. 

At this moment I would like to ask you to go to your personal settings in the online Dashboard and check if your selected country is the correct one. Then, go to the Fitbit app > Account > Advanced Settings and check that your timezone is correct. Finally, restart your tracker again and monitor the sleep for the next night, let me know the results. 

In the meantime, you can edit the sleep logs that are showing incorrectly by following these steps:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the sleep tile. This is the tile that says "How did you sleep?" or, if you tracked sleep the night before, shows how many hours and minutes you slept.
  2. Tap the sleep log you want to edit.
  3. Tap the three dots and find the option to edit.
  4. Adjust the time you went to sleep or the time you woke up. Don't forget to save.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes