Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong message - login iOS App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently moved my Fitbit account to my Google account and now I can't use the app on my phone! I'm so bummed, because now I can't sync my watch to my Fitbit account. Every time I try to log in, I get a message that says "Something went wrong. Please try again". I have tried logging in using my Fitbit Account and it says that my account was moved to my Google account and to use my Google account to log in. I have made sure that I am using the latest version of the app, I've double checked that my iOS is up to date. 

IMG_3500.PNG

I can log in on the Fitbit website using my Google account, so I know that's not the issue - it's just the app that's having troubles. Has anyone else had this issue?

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve reinstalled the app multiple times. iOS is up to date. I just read a 4 page thread on the Android forum describing a very similar issue that was resolved with an app update a few days ago. Hopefully there will be a similar update to the iOS app soon. The tracker is unusable without the app.

Best Answer

@WyattsMommy911 @HamNEgger , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your messages and the attached picture. 

Please try using another internet connection (if you are using wifi, try using mobile data or vice versa) .
Then try logging again into the Fitbit app

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this on my way home. No luck.

Best Answer

Not only that but since i moved to google, i 've been having synching issue, so contacted support they told me to remove the device and to re-add it, now all i get is this, no mather what device I try to add, it takes 5-10x to eventually log in and now i'm left without a device synced to my account. 

unnamed (2).jpg

Best Answer

The same thing happened to me - except the tech then had me try to log out of the app to fix that error message, and now I get the error screen that the OP showed and can't use anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There’s a near identical thread going on the Android board.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ability to log into iOS with my Google Account came back a few minutes ago.

Best Answer

Same - I was able to log in, my device is syncing now and my food log is working. 

Best Answer

Same everything just came back all at once.. plus the device I had removed is odly still there 🙂 

Best Answer

Looks like I’m working now too. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thank you for confirming that you all were able to log in. 
We'll continue monitoring this. Should any of you still have difficulties, please let us know.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes