Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak banner disappeared on new Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well here we go, another app update, another set of missing information not tested.

I was over 1,111 days straight of getting my step total count.  Looked forward to my continued STREAK banner coming over the app saying way to go!! With number of straight days I maintained my goal. 

WHERE IS THIS with new app rollout (update happened yesterday on my phone)

IMG_5690.PNG

VOTE HERE TO GET THIS BACK

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-step-streak-on-new-Fitbit-app/idi-p/5454...

Has anyone seen the new streak banner come back?  If so please post a picture of it.  Thanks for all of the comments and support.  I'm really hoping it's coming back.   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
343 REPLIES 343
I can't agree with you more. massive screw up with that "downgate" cus I
can't call it an update that improved anything.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My step streak is back, and the count is right on.  I tried to post it but the image was big it wouldn't let me post. On the home page I tap the steps and it goes to a graph and underneath the graph show's your step streak.  Mine is now 428 days.  I'm happy mine is back just in a different spot. 

Best Answer

Mine is still wrong.  Displaying only 33 instead of 943.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the feedback you've shared regarding the new Fitbit app. As you may know, our team released a new version which brings the step streak back to the iOS app. From the Today screen, tap on the Steps tile to see Active streaks displayed below your steps chart. To learn more about the new features included in this version, let me recommend checking our blog.

To keep threads on topic or tailed to a specific topic, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, you can always visit the Fitbit Community Forums, or check our Help Site where you'll find more information about our products, features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer