Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak banner disappeared on new Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well here we go, another app update, another set of missing information not tested.

I was over 1,111 days straight of getting my step total count.  Looked forward to my continued STREAK banner coming over the app saying way to go!! With number of straight days I maintained my goal. 

WHERE IS THIS with new app rollout (update happened yesterday on my phone)

IMG_5690.PNG

VOTE HERE TO GET THIS BACK

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-step-streak-on-new-Fitbit-app/idi-p/5454...

Has anyone seen the new streak banner come back?  If so please post a picture of it.  Thanks for all of the comments and support.  I'm really hoping it's coming back.   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
343 REPLIES 343
I updated my Fitbit App today and you are right the streak information is
now definitely back on the Walk details page. Maybe one day it will make it
back to the opening page of the app. But, for now at least the step streak
is back!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad it's back, too, but I certainly do miss the fanfare of it being on the home screen, and upon opening the app, seeing the animated burst of gold stars appear. It sounds silly. I mean, I'm 74. But we have so few attaboys and attagirls in retirement. I miss that dopamine rush! 😢

Best Answer

I was just told by customer support that our step streak counter won’t ever be corrected to pre ver. 4.0 tally. 

IMG_4472.jpeg

Best Answer
Just got mine back. Happy to see it — a victory! Nice they listened to us!
Best Answer

Is your streak data correct?  Or are you saying that you can see your streak data and the count isn’t accurate?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. All good!
Mimi

Sent from iPhone (which may explain typos and brevity)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im not sure when, but I noticed today it came back! I don’t know if it kept a precious streak, because I lost mine. 

IMG_8485.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally got fed up with Google!!! My new Ultra 2 looks great works great
(thanks to Fitbit’s total mess) it was the push I needed to jump ship
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, me as well. I am on week four of the Apple Watch. While I miss some of the Fit Bit functionality, I have moved on. Another solid product ruined by Google. Already left Nest Cameras once the dirty alphabet ruined that experience, now by-bye Fit Bit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was over 300 days and even when the weather outside was total crap or I didn’t feel great I didn’t want to break the streak. In 2023 I can tell you the 1 day I didn’t do 10k streak, January 23rd. I didn’t have a streak going then!

Best Answer

I’ve learned the hard way to keep my streak somewhere other than on Fitbit.

Best Answer

I don't understand why some people had their step streaks return with their correct information of hundreds of steps (ie, Paullied4215) while others of us have blatantly incorrect information (ie., Fitbit's own screen showed I hit my goal of 10K steps everyday this month, but it claimed my streak was fewer than that; it should've been over 500 days!) 

Anyway, thank you, LukeO, for letting us know that there's no point in waiting for it to ever be corrected 😞 

Best Answer
Well, I said if they didn’t fix it by the holidays sales then I’m done. Their newest charge has horrible reviews anyway. Moving on!
Best Answer

Congratulations to all of us who voted with our feet. I’m completing my third week with my Apple Watch. It was a good run with Fitbit until the new app and months of Google’s empty promises ending in disappointment. Learn from this, Alphabet, Inc. Lasso out (:microphone: drop)

Best Answer

Well put.  I may be joining you soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! Thank you for those who have confirmed about the streak reappearing in the Fitbit app.

The next version of the Fitbit app has started to roll out and should be available to everyone shortly. This version includes some exciting updates that make the Fitbit app more user friendly and intuitive based on your feedback.

Check out the latest edition of the Fitbit Community blog to see what to expect: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/The-Pulse-Fitbit-Community-Blog/Your-Feedback-in-Action-Updates-now-...

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope they correct my step streak😂

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I don't know who voted this as the best answer or solved.  But it clearly wasn't solved because my step streak should be at 941/942(when I reach my goal today) instead of 30, but I was recently told that the previous streak is gone as per my conversation with customer support that I posted on Sunday.  Unlike what is promised on your linked blog page.  "The steps you’ve already taken will still count towards your streak." Which is apparently a blatant lie.

Best Answer
I have the same issue. I was at 878 and now I at 58. This shouldn’t be that hard to correct. Support said they can not help me
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My step streak was somehow reset from whatever it was to zero sometime back.  I asked support to fix it.  The support person said she would and had me go through lots of steps before telling me that it wasn’t going to happen.  Since then I’ve had no faith in Fitbit support and keep my stats in a different place.

Best Answer