Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak banner disappeared on new Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well here we go, another app update, another set of missing information not tested.

I was over 1,111 days straight of getting my step total count.  Looked forward to my continued STREAK banner coming over the app saying way to go!! With number of straight days I maintained my goal. 

WHERE IS THIS with new app rollout (update happened yesterday on my phone)

IMG_5690.PNG

VOTE HERE TO GET THIS BACK

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-step-streak-on-new-Fitbit-app/idi-p/5454...

Has anyone seen the new streak banner come back?  If so please post a picture of it.  Thanks for all of the comments and support.  I'm really hoping it's coming back.   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
343 REPLIES 343

Click on Steps on your home page. Look beneath the graph. There should be a box telling you the number of your step streak.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can you post a screenshot?
I could see step streak yesterday but not today

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I don’t have it. I contacted support and they said they are aware it’s not there for everyone and they’re working on it. 😔

Best Answer

I don’t have it either, not that it matters if it’s wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_2422.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Paulied4215_0-1700000510126.png

Here you go tap on steps it’s on the second page

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_5706.png

 haven’t gotten my steps yet but not there, wasn’t there yesterday either

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn’t see mine yesterday, either, but I went into the App Store and got the latest version, and it appeared! Yay! And the number was correct too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_9911.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine and my wife's count are still incorrect.  I should be at 929, but it says 19.  My wife's is at 38, don't know what hers should be though.  Either way, customer support is still saying they are aware and to please be patient as they are trying to fix the count error.

Best Answer

I’ve been keeping my correct count somewhere else for some time now and will continue to do that. 

Best Answer

Hi everybody ! Thank you for your comments and your feedback. 

If you haven't done so, please have a look at our new post  Updates now available on the Fitbit app. You'll find a lot of helpful information about the streak. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So finally got the streak box… I’m at about 250ish days. It says I’m on a 2 day streak… 

Making progress I guess

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LukeO - has your streak updated since your last post? I didn’t get the streak bubble at all for the first few days after updating to 4.04. It showed up today for the first time, but it only shows 2 days instead of 5 as indicated by my month view. BTW, congrats on your 929 day streak. That’s pretty cool.

IMG_7565.jpeg

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

@Baltoscott, you're to be commended as well, since you've set your daily goal at 17,000 steps!  Wow!

(I know some people have reduced their daily goals below 10K steps, so it's easier to keep up those streaks, but I realize some exercise is better than none.)

Any positive motivation that Fitbit can give is appreciated, but they need to get the data right.

Best Answer
Mine updates daily.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Got my step record back! It only says I have 2 days but my count is actually 202 so easy to just add the 200. So happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You may be glad to get the counter back the need to correct yours an many others accounts they should never have taken it away.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I updated the iOS Fitbit app to 4.0.4, and now it shows the days streak. However, I should have at least 1500 days streak, but the new app only says 5 days...

Best Answer

Unfortunately as of yesterday it still hasn't updated to reflect my actual step streak.  I haven't gotten all of my steps yet, but today will be 934 when I do.

Best Answer