Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps disappearing after every sync with iphone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last week my steps keep disappearing after my fitbit Charge 2 syncs with my phone. They get removed from the dashboard, myfitnesspal and the device itself. I still get notifications about me passing friend's in daily step though. everything is up to date, has been restarted and fully charged. I have also checked the time zone etc because i have an alarm on my device and it was set for 11am and went off at 2pm, i noticed that notofications from texts and calls are also delayed. 

I bought my fitbit maybe 6 months ago and it has never been wet. this issue is becoming a problem when you use it to properly determine your calorie burn for meal plans. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @odonnella3, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to ask you to go to your online Dashboard and check if your steps are showing correctly here. It's possible the app is not showing up the information that has been recently synced in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. 
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done all of these steps previously and it has not resolved the issue. I’m confident the Fitbit itself is malfunctioning

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes