Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sugars & Carbs Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was wondering why neither my ios app doesn't tell me all of my end of the day totals for carbs, sugars, sodium, etc?

Why does my Fitbit dashboard online not show everything? I am diabetic & seeiing not only my total carbs but the sugars for the day is very important. When I log in a new food in I put all of the label information in - I just can't see the totals at the end of the day from the labels without taking out a piece of paper, going in to each food individually, & painstakingly writing down all of the info. from the label & calculating it all on my own.

I pair up my Fitbit with my doctors tracker for weight loss & their tracker includes sugars & carbs, but since you don,t have that on your site it doesn't track over. I would use my doctors tracker is exclusively but theirs is horribly complicated & you have to log all of the information for each & every meal of the day. With Fitbit once I log a food and its information I can use that again the next time I eat the same thing by just choosing it on the list.

This is a feature that needs to be included in the ios app & the online site.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you around @DHB Cat Wink I totally get you, but please note that Fitbit is not a medical device so this is not the priority. However, I think you should take a look on the "Feature Request" section. You'll find similar requests, and I invite you to vote for the one that flows with your request.

Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day! 😄

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see you around @DHB Cat Wink I totally get you, but please note that Fitbit is not a medical device so this is not the priority. However, I think you should take a look on the "Feature Request" section. You'll find similar requests, and I invite you to vote for the one that flows with your request.

Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be verry nice also for people who cant eat fructose, because these is in sugar. Please add the option to show sugar and other Markros not only in procent, please show them also in gramm.

Best Answer