Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge time not updating, can't sync!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've returned from a holiday in Spain & my surge will not revert to Irish time??? I've tried & tried, syncing, etc but no luck?? Why is this??

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tonykinsale thanks for this information! I've sent you a Private Message, please check your PM inbox. We really appreciate you feedback!

Let me know if you have questions about it! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums!

Go in and change the time zone to something different. Sync your device. Go back and change it to the correct time zone and sync it again.

Let us know!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

My surge will not sync. 

My surge won't sync with my iphone5???? Why???!

My surge will not sync with my iphone5 after my return from my holiday in Spain?? Why not??

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

It's my pleasure to extend a cheerful welcome to you @Tonykinsale! Hope you enjoy what you find here! Smiley Very Happy

Ups! I'd suggest to see if your Surge is still connected with your Account! You can do so by opening the Fitbit App > Go to Account >Tap on your Surge name > if it's not there follow these troubleshooting steps! I hope you can sync your Fitbit shortly, so it can take the current time! For more steps to check time zone after syncing check this post.

BTW! Thanks for sharing that suggestion @WendyBWoman HappyHeart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Fitbitt support are ignoring me. I am seven days without my tracker and they have ignored me.  Appalling service really. I cannot understand it. How are they getting away with it. After one entire week textin them, today they return & ask me what my problem is?? It's joke at this stage?

Tony 

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tonykinsale thanks for this information! I've sent you a Private Message, please check your PM inbox. We really appreciate you feedback!

Let me know if you have questions about it! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sure my complaints have not been dealt with @ all???? You are only giving me orders & have not dealt with my many complaints? Why not?

Tony

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Tonykinsale! Sorry to hear about your Fitbit experience. I noticed you were able to get a faster resolution with our Support Team via chat. I'm taking your feedback to pass it along. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Thanks for your understanding! 

Best Answer