Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Fitbit device to new iPhone 12 Pro

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a new iPhone 12 Pro and have loaded (auto transferred) the Fitbit app and it shows everything properly (name, goals, and last syc.)  The Fitbit HR is not showing up on the phones blue tooth and I can't find a way to force pairing again.  I didn't want to "remove" the Inspire HR because I didn't want to lose my data today while setting up the new phone.

Any suggestions to try?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Forget it,

I still had my old phone near by and it was still pairing with it.  I just turned off my old iPhone and it work.

Sorry for asking a dumb question.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Forget it,

I still had my old phone near by and it was still pairing with it.  I just turned off my old iPhone and it work.

Sorry for asking a dumb question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @irschilders.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve this issue. Thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought an iphone12 and sent back my previous phone for recycling - after erasing all data. I downloaded the new FitBit app to the new phone (running iOs 14.6) and syncing is infrequent to non-existent. It stopped syncing completely on Thursday (it's now Sunday). Weight data still shows up (gah!). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the FitBit app, turning off Bluetooth, etc. What should I do next? This is really getting frustrating - I've only had the Sense since January 2021 or so. 

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Best Answer
0 Votes