Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing FitBit Blaze with iPhone 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please could someone help? My Blaze battery died yesterday. I charged it overnight. It now says completely the wrong time and I can't sync it to my iPhone 6. This is what I have tried so far:

1. Gone onto Bluetooth settings on phone and asked it to 'forget device'

2. Checked my firmware version (it is 8.401.3) which seems to be the most up to date 

3. Restarted Blaze (left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears on screen). Did this 3 times.

4. Restarted phone.

5. Updated iOS 

6. Update Fitbit app

i am not sure what else to do? When I go onto the Bluetooth settings it doesn't even see my Blaze. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LCThomas, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Please keep in mind that if you have removed the tracker from the paired devices on the Bluetooth settings of your phone, this won't show up as a device that can be paired, unless Notifications has been set up. Now, after you have tried several troubleshooting steps my best recommendation would be setting up your Blaze as a new device to reset the connection between the tracker and your phone. Don't worry, this won't delete any of the information already stored in the account. 

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help. I checked my 'notifications' settings first, they were all switched to on. I turned them off and then on again. Then was about to start the procedure to set up my device as new and a message popped up to say 'do you want to pair this device with iPhone' which I clicked yes to. I have now been able to sync my Blaze; the time is now correct and all is good 😊

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LCThomas, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved!

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes