Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker unable to sync, sleep, battery charge icon is gone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new iphone 7 and steps on phone do match steps on app.I have rebooted watch according to directions, the syncing icon is gone, the sleep icon is gone and it just doesn't seem to work.  I have turned on/off wifi, turned on/off blue tooth.  Nothing!  I have a warranty.  Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject / Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Hilary8, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, do you have MobileTrack set up in the Fitbit app? Which tracker are you currently using? 

Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of the steps as they're showing in your phone and the Fitbit app and another of the Dashboard in the app so I can check this situation further? That will be very helpful. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I figured it out. I have a new phone and didn't realize I had to start from
scratch to get it working right.
--

Please review the "Working with Real Estate Agents" brochure.

http://www.ncrec.gov/Brochures/WorkingwAgentsLegalSize.pdf
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hilary8, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes