Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The redesigned iOS Fitbit app is rolling out!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that the redesigned Fitbit app starts rolling out today! This new app will help you reach your goals, and bring the health and wellness information right on hand.

Check out our latest blog for how to get the most out of the new app. 

Note: Please be patient if you don't see the update right away, as it will take some time to roll out completely.

Happy stepping!

LizzyFitbit_2-1695145726394.png

Best Answer
2,368 REPLIES 2,368

There have been no changes with the app in the last 6-12 months that are worthwhile. The views just keeps getting worse. The new sleep data view is useless. Do you have a watch buy back program? I replaced a Charge 5 with another Charge 5 late last year. I regret sticking with Fitbit. If you are trying to drive us to Apple Watch and other trackers, you are meeting that goal. 

Best Answer

This is the final straw for me. I’m out after 10 years. 

Best Answer

Same 

Best Answer

After 8 years I am starting to look for my new non-Fitbit watch. Thanks Google - it won’t be you either! 

Best Answer
  • Please bring color back so it’s (1) easier to distinguish the different sections and (2) more engaging 
  • Please allow us to edit exercise categories, not just the start/end time
  • Please bring back intensity bars for exercise in the list
  • Please bring back the old graphs for sleep, exercise, heart rate etc. 
Best Answer

No altimeter since Charge 4, but my Charge 4 display is black, so I have been using an old Charge 2. I just purchased a new band, but i’m going to send it back because now that I see the sleep dashboard, I see no reason to continue using Fitbit

Best Answer

Fitbits devices are for tracking and motivating fitness and the app is kind of like a virtual fitness center and trainer. 
So the original App graphics and colors followed the appropriate motivating color psychology. 
https://www.advantagefitness.com/blog-all/color-psychology-how-it-affects-your-fitness-center 

The new color scheme & graphics do not, actually seem antithetical and have alienated long-time users. What is rationale for the change?

Best Answer

Amen.  I started with Fitbit in 2009, and it just kept getting better and better until Google purchased it. The one reason I kept my Fitbit while wearing my Apple Watch was the superiority of the Fitbit dashboard. The latest “upgrade” ended that as a reason. 

Best Answer

I agree 110%!!! I am looking for another fitness tracker. The new sleep graphs are awful and hard to understand.  Loved the look of the old graphs. Since Google has taken over the software, everything has gone downhill. I used to love the app and now I hate it. If I can go back to an old version, I want to do that. Any suggestions if another fitness tracker with sleep and gps?

Best Answer