Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchscreen not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Touchscreen stopped working.  Followed advice by changing clock faces - Had to do this every time for an excercise.  Followed more advise by resetting watch - Now it has been updating for 3 days without no success.  I am now missing my targets with a device that is 8 months old.  Very disappointed in poor quality

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Brunosa I believe you posted in the wrong forum. What Fitbit device do you have? I recommend reaching out to customer support since it sounds like you’ve tried some troubleshooting already. 

Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Brunosa I believe you posted in the wrong forum. What Fitbit device do you have? I recommend reaching out to customer support since it sounds like you’ve tried some troubleshooting already. 

Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Thank you so much to Jeff C my watch is working again!  You patience with me over 3 days was extraordinary

Best Answer
0 Votes