Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker appears not paired in app / MFP not syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi apologies if these are dim questions.  My Fitbit Charge 2 is synced with the iPhone app but when I log into my account at fitbit.com the account tells me that there are no devices paired. 

I also seem to be having problems linking myfitnesspal.com with my fitbit which may of course be completely unrelated.  The myfitnesspal.com won't read any of the steps I take even though I have the fitbit set up as the main step tracker.  I have spotted that the online account says there are no devices paired in the process of trying to resolve the myfitnesspal issue.  When I look at the dashboard information  online (not on my phone) it seems to only include information that I manually put into myfitnesspal but none of my Fitbit Charge sleep data for example is being shown as it says there is no device paired to track this.  I've now disconnected myfitnesspal and I reinstalled my Charge 2 via my iPhone app but it is still telling me I don't have a device paired on the .com account.  Can anyone else me get this all sorted? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @CamKat, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

When you log in to the online Dashboard, does the site auto-populate the email and password fields? If so, please delete the information and type in the email and password used for your Fitbit account again and enter. If the tracker doesn't show in your account in here, please reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see so I can check this further. 

Now, in regards of the issue with MyFitnessPal, please check follow these instructions to link both your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal apps. If after linking both apps you're still having inconveniences, please restart the link between them

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes