Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my FitBit Versa 2 recently. I wound up downloading a Fitbit Finder for my iPad. That has turned into a bad game of "Hot/Cold" for me; I keep following the indicator dots, and they turn blue and green, but I haven't found the FitBit According to the offiial app, it's down to 58% power It also syncs right away, but I don't know if that helps me. Is there a better way to find my Fitbit?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would try the FindMyFitnessband app , it is the highest rated find fitbit app in both app stores. It use to be FindMyFitbit. 

Free to try and if it sees your fitbit. A few dollars to buy for the ability to search. If it fails to find, they refund the purchase. 

I recently lost a Fitbit in a fairly large Big Lots. I knew what side of the building I lost it on, but that only got me within a 600 SqFt area. Opened the find my fitness band and in about 90 seconds it was back in my hands. 

Yes it is a walk around and look at the signal, but seems to get more sensitive the closer you get. It literally got me within a 4 feet of the lost tracker. From here I knew that it was deep within the display box of pillows and if needed I could have set an alarm to go off in a minute. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lantern75.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and I am glad to hear that your device syncs as it means that it's nearby. You can confirm our tips to find your device in What should I do if I lose my Fitbit device? 

If you find your device, I also recommend confirming that your Fitbit app and Fitbit device are up to date. For instructions on how to update the app and Fitbit device, see How do I update the Fitbit app? and How do I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't really help. I use my iPad, as opposed to an iPhone or Android. The FitBit app syncs with the device from most places in my house.The only real help I get from that is finding out how much power my FitBit has (currently, it's at 44%). That's why I downloaded the "FitBit Finder," which I'm guessing is third-party. I tried another app, but it kept bugging me with ads.

Is there a way to use the Bluetooth on my iPad directly, as opposed to the Finder app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which is an ETA?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Estimated Time of Arrival -- short hand for time estimated for fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try the FindMyFitnessband app , it is the highest rated find fitbit app in both app stores. It use to be FindMyFitbit. 

Free to try and if it sees your fitbit. A few dollars to buy for the ability to search. If it fails to find, they refund the purchase. 

I recently lost a Fitbit in a fairly large Big Lots. I knew what side of the building I lost it on, but that only got me within a 600 SqFt area. Opened the find my fitness band and in about 90 seconds it was back in my hands. 

Yes it is a walk around and look at the signal, but seems to get more sensitive the closer you get. It literally got me within a 4 feet of the lost tracker. From here I knew that it was deep within the display box of pillows and if needed I could have set an alarm to go off in a minute. 

Best Answer

It’s not finding the FitBit. It keeps asking me to subscribe and showing ads.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not finding the FitBit. It keeps asking me to subscribe and showing ads.

(I meant my last post to be a reply to this)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lantern75 what app is the "it" referring to? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app from the site you suggested to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the trial version sees the tracker, as I explained above, the user will need to pay for the app. 

The actual search function is disabled in the free version. This is why you are being asked to pay. 

Best Answer
0 Votes