Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off iOS syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I have a Blaze, an iPad, and an Android Phone that I use primarily as my interface with the Blaze.  Unfortunately, I also use my iPad's Bluetooth very frequently for attaching keyboards, speakers, and other devices.  I want the Blaze to sync to the phone so that I can refresh the app as I walk around, but if both the phone and iPad have their Bluetooth on, it defaults to synching with the iPad, and the phone will tell me that the Blaze is not found.

Is there any setting I can change in the iPad app to resolve this, or to give it the lower priority vs. the phone? Or are my only options turning off the iPad's Bluetooth or completely uninstalling the Fitbit app from it?  I do like having a larger screen to experience the pictures from the adventure challenges, but if I need to have the app installed in only one place for it to play nice, so be it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Santhizar  I only use iOS, so I am not sure about the android terminology, but here his my best guess.  On your iPad, do you have your Blaze set to All-Day Sync?  If you do, try turning it to manual sync.  For android, I think the term in the settings is Always Connected.  Try setting it to Always Connected.

Not an expert, just a guess.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes