Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up new Blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a new blaze and it won't connect to my iPhone. I have read forums about how I need to update my blaze firmware so that it can connect to my latest iPhone update with iOS. But since my blaze is new it won't go past the screen that says Fitbit/setup.com so I can't get into the device. How can I get past this screen to set this up?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Melissaam, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you have already downloaded the Fitbit app on your phone, once you set up the tracker the message now displaying in your tracker (fitbit.com/setup) will be removed. Now, in order to set up your Blaze, please follow these steps in your phone:

1. Plug in your tracker and make sure it's charging.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

Please try this a couple of times and if your tracker is not setting up, try the following:

• Restart your tracker by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  • Restart your phone
  • Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone for 15 seconds, then turn it back on.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer