Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change weight goal correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa since March 1, 2019. I entered my current weight at that time and set a goal. Later, about a week after having it, I decided I wanted to change my goal. When I changed my goal, it began to track my weight from that week on. Is there any way that I can have it track it from day one, so that I may always see my TOTAL weight loss as I progress? Not just as a Total for each month? Help!?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @NewGirl924 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 🙂

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that when you edit your Weight Goal, the date will automatically change to the day you're editing the goal. However, once you have entered your new goal, by going to Account > Goals > Nutrition & Body, you can tap on the Date field to edit the date and enter the date of your choice. 

Once you've selected the date, tap on "Back" and the date will be saved and your total weight loss will be adjusted accordingly. 

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I adjusted my goal and my previous start day of 5/20/18 was lost, along with my progress since then. The app now tells me I haven't lost any weight, when I have lost quite a bit. I want the app to go back to 5/20/18 as my start date of my weight loss journey, versus today, 8/12/19, but with the updates to the app on ios, the directions shown here as to how to do this no longer work, as those options no longer exist. I hate this new update. It isn't user friendly. Any advice on how to get it to go back to the start date of 5/20/18 and show my pounds lost again in the app, versus showing nothing? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I adjusted my goal and my previous start day of 5/20/18 was lost, along with my progress since then. The app now tells me I haven't lost any weight, when I have lost quite a bit. I want the app to go back to 5/20/18 as my start date of my weight loss journey, versus today, 8/12/19, but with the updates to the app on ios, the directions shown here as to how to do this no longer work, as those options no longer exist. I hate this new update. It isn't user friendly. Any advice on how to get it to go back to the start date of 5/20/18 and show my pounds lost again in the app, versus showing nothing? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes