Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create before & after fitness photos for iOS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2017: We’re excited that you’re looking forward to the new before/after photo feature! We wanted to make sure it's picture perfect, so you’ll have to wait just a little longer to show off your accomplishments. We updated our release notes to reflect this change.

Hi Everyone, 

I've merged a few posts together regarding the availability of the new feature of creating before & after photos on the iOS app. 

At this time we are currently investigating. I will reply to the post as soon as we receive an update.

Thanks for your patience!  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner this feature was added to the app update yesterday. It can be found under the Community tab and then by tapping the camera icon in the upper right-hand corner. Please note the Community tab is currently only a US feature. 

Thanks all for your patience with this. Since this issue has been resolved, I will be closing the thread. Should any questions or issues arise feel free to start a new thread.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi guys, it's says on the new update that I can do before and after photos but I can't find this feature. I'm using iOS and I'm in the UK. 

Thanks in advance 

xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see a community tab on the iOS app. Also where do the pictures go? Saved to Camera Roll or posted publicly somewhere?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the update today, it says there's a new feature of sharing before and after photos in the fitness journey.  How does one do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know. I have been trying to find this out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Kirbyanne,

its located on your log weight part on the app. On the top right should be an upload button.

problem I have had is it doesn't retain the uploaded photo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Chris

thats a great help, thank you! I'll give it a go later. Hopefully they'll sort it so that we can save it in future.

cheers

x

Best Answer
0 Votes
I see the ability to include a picture by dint see the before/after side by side option
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update 7/11/2017: We’re excited that you’re looking forward to the new before/after photo feature! We wanted to make sure it's picture perfect, so you’ll have to wait just a little longer to show off your accomplishments. We updated our release notes to reflect this change.

Thanks for your patience! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new update said it's on there today! Is it still not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner this feature was added to the app update yesterday. It can be found under the Community tab and then by tapping the camera icon in the upper right-hand corner. Please note the Community tab is currently only a US feature. 

Thanks all for your patience with this. Since this issue has been resolved, I will be closing the thread. Should any questions or issues arise feel free to start a new thread.

Best Answer