Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My app has recently stopped working. Everytime I click on it it keeps rebooting. (It happened to another app too) so I deleted it and tried to download it again but it wasnt  coming up in my Apple store so googled it and went to download it from there but it’s basically saying my phone is too old ☹️ Is there anything I can do? I’m not buying a new phone lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

On your phone @Kirsti1986 let's go to https://www.fitbit.com/setup

This will direct you to the Fitbit app for your phone.

Is your phone to old? Probably not. I believe the cutoff is at Apple phone version 3

Is the operating system on your phone to old? Possibly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s an iPhone 5s and it’s saying:  requires iOS 12.2 or later 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kirsti1986. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Rich_Laue, thanks for your great help!

@Kirsti1986, thanks sharing detailed information about your phone, as well for the steps tried to get the Fitbit app working again. Let me explain that currently the Fitbit app is compatible with Apple devices that are on iOS 12.2 or higher. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and my best suggestion is to try using another compatible device to log in to your Fitbit account and sync your Fitbit device.

Feel free to reply back if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t got another device. It’s not fair it’s changed all of a sudden. Thank you for replying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kirsti1986. I'm glad to see you again.

You're welcome. Thanks to you for replying back and I'm sorry that you've had this experience. Your feedback is appreciated and our team will continue working on the Fitbit app and its features based on the comments shared in the forums. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes