Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the NY challenge in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don´t see the NY challenge. My app shows me only Valley Loop  and Pohono Trail. Does it need to be unlocked? What should I do to access those other challenges?

The more challenges, the best. I would love to see many challenges in Brazil - Rio, Iguaçu Falls, Amazon, Chapada, São Salvador and many others! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Amaccord   The NYC challenges were retired.  See here for more details.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Amaccord have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @LZeeW thanks for all your help. 

@Amaccord I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question with us. As @LZeeW mentioned, the NY Challenges were removed some time ago from the Challenges & Adventures page.

I understand you might want to get them back, in which case I would like to suggest you to check @Lynn8082's suggested idea to bring back the NY Challenges. Feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I hope they add other challenges as soon as possible!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Amaccord I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply, you're very welcome. 

I appreciate you have come back with tons of enthusiasm. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes