Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Notifications on my Fitbit device.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use to get notifications from my phone to my Fitbit phone calls and messages it doesn’t happen now blue tooth is on and Fitbit is connected 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It seems to be working with my Charge 2 and iPhone 7 right now.  

Some things to check are to go to settings/account in the Fitbit app (top right of main screen), select your Fitbit, and then Notifications and make sure everything it turned on.  If that addresses the problem fine, if not, try restarting the Fitbit and the iPhone.

Hope you get it working.  Let us know.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It seems to be working with my Charge 2 and iPhone 7 right now.  

Some things to check are to go to settings/account in the Fitbit app (top right of main screen), select your Fitbit, and then Notifications and make sure everything it turned on.  If that addresses the problem fine, if not, try restarting the Fitbit and the iPhone.

Hope you get it working.  Let us know.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Hello @Stanleya1

There are so many devices that Fitbit makes and they all have manuals. Just click on your device in help and check out the manual. Normally on the right side of the window when your in your correct device. 

This forum is the iOS forum 

Here is what my versa manual looks like.Versa manual 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Stanleya1, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you around @ACG and @Baltoscott, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. I wanted to reach out and confirm with you that @Baltoscott's instructions were helpful to resolve your issue as the post was marked as Accepted Solution. If not, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you or anything else you might want to add, please feel free to do so. Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes