Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get badges.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did an ultramarathon on Saturday, and I walked 104,000 steps. However, I don’t have the badges in my account that reflect that. In fact for Saturday’s date, the badge I was last awarded was 40,000 steps, but I obviously walked/ran a lot more than that. I’ve seen some other similar posts about badges not being awarded and I’ve followed the suggestions there, but nothing has worked. I’ve uninstalled and redownloaded my app. I’ve reset my tracker (an Alta). I didn’t manually log any of my steps; they were all tracked and well earned, trust me. Please help. I’d really like my badges to reflect my accomplishment! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @natalielorraine thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @natalielorraine thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. I didn’t get my 20,000 step badge or my 50 floors climbed. 

Best Answer

I dont see my badges anymore..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issues. I logged 70,000 steps yesterday plus over 247 active minutes. 

However, I only earned the Blue Suede badge (60,000).  I tried to sync multiple times to see if there was a glitch. Plus I did a reset to see if that would help. Only thing it did was drop my active minutes to 12???!!!!! 

very frustrated   Can anyone help me out in this 

Melissa 

Best Answer

I haven't gotten a badge since marathon! Meanwhile my husband just got his India badge. We walk together every day.  App and inspire2 record daily and hourly,  and weekly totals, just no badged.  Help please. 

Best Answer

Hello @Map99 and welcome to the Community forum.  Your total distance comes from all the steps you take, not just your walks, so you might have a different lifetime distance from your husband.  You can find your lifetime distance on the web dashboard at fitbit.com using a web browser.  After you log in, tap/click on your profile picture (the generic avatar in your case) in the upper right of the screen.  You can see your lifetime stats in the lower left.  You get the India badge at 1997 miles.  Please contact Support if you should have received your badge.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer