Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get text Notifications on Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just set up my versa today and the text vibration is not working. I've checked my phone for notifications and Fitbit app and seems set up correctly. can't figure it out 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

I think this just isn’t a FitBit priority. They’ve had 8 months to resolve this. I don’t think they ever will. I give up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Do you have an iphone? If so... go to

• Settings
  • Notifications
  • Show Previews - click Always
  • Go back.. Scroll down to Messages 

Your Fitbit should show texts now. You can also go back in and change them both to When Unlocked, they still appear on my Fitbit that way.

Best Answer

Hi! Do you have an iphone? If so... go to

• Settings
  • Notifications
  • Go back.. Scroll down to Messages 

Your Fitbit should show texts now. You can also go back in and change them both to When Unlocked, they still appear on my Fitbit that way.

Best Answer
0 Votes
But I want to keep my messages as never preview on my phone. Why can't I still have them show up on my Fitbit? I had this setting as never on my last Fitbit & it worked just fine
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know, mine used to work before too. But with this tweak I got them showing up perfectly on my Fitbit again. I set it to Only When Unlocked which I can live with.

Best Answer

Hi there,

I have followed all the steps that have been mentioned in this thread. I recently had updated my fitbit and now don’t receive any text messages. Additionally, I used to get notifications from my WhatsApp but don’t receive those either. Not sure but I had reset my fitbit and noticed WhatsApp is not an option anymore . Please help because this is really frustrating. 

Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update:

I played around with the options so I receive text messages on my fitbit but also won’t show preview on the lock screen and it worked. 

90B39C21-7851-4CE2-85BB-5B62E437744F.jpeg

 I hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes