Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok.  I go to start up my app to sync my band with my phone and suddenly it is asking me to log in.

I go to log in.  It won't take my password.

I reset the password, and log in successfully here.

The app won't let me log in.  It tells me to check that my e-mail and password are correct.

I know they are, I'm moved to near profanity.  I reset the password a second time.  

I am not happy.  I am really not happy.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ethesis, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, I would like to ask you for a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to log in to the app so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ethesis, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, I would like to ask you for a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to log in to the app so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes