Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log weight with decimals.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

More than a month ago I reported an issue in the ios app with weight log. You can no longer log with decimals as the app uses a “.” instead of a “,” 

Fitbit wrote back they would look into it and nothing has happend. Instead they write the issue is solved as you can log on to your account in a browser and log it there. 

May I ask what is the use of having an app that does not work?

It is a simple question of substituting a dot with a comma.

Extreemly annoying.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SunsetRunner, I've moved your iOS related question out of the Charge 2 hardware board. 

If your asking the Fitbit users for their options then this would be the place to ask.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Thanks for all your help @Rich_Laue and for keeping the boards organized. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that our team is still working towards resolving this issue and we'll make sure to let our users know once we have more information to share. If you see a thread resolved is because a member of the Community has marked it, moderators do not mark threads as resolved. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes