Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manually log exercises on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 4. First of all it does only log my activity automatically in the app SOMETIMES, how come? 
And most importantly, when I try to log my activities manually in the app, when I try to search for example walk or running, nothing happens or appears. I’ve tried updating the app but with no luck. Anyone have any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Your charge 4 should log a limited amount of activities through the Charge 4, once the Charge 4 syncs to your online account, your Fitbit App on the phone can access the data. 

For manually logging an activity in real time, you will want to do this through the Charge 4, not the Fitbit App on the phone. 

How do I track exercises in my device

How do I use GPS

The fitbit app on the phone should only be used to log past exercises. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your assistance @Rich_Laue. Welcome! It's great to see you around @Erikananni

I appreciate the details shared in your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. If you continue having difficulties to manually log your activities after taking in consideration the information that @Rich_Laue shared, I suggest trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

You can confirm the steps to manually add activity at How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes