Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Charge 2 after removing it from the account.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

i have a Fitbit charge2 and have had it for 14 months with no problems. 

I have not synced my Fitbit for a week and when I tried it kept saying it was looking rather than syncing. 

I decided to remove devise from from my account to then put it back on. Unfortunately although the device is found on my phone app it continues to say looking for device. What do I do now?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @CEdwards71, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know you have already tried some troubleshooting steps. At this moment I would like to try the following:

1. Restart your Charge 2
  2. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  3. Restart your phone. 
  4. Try to set up your tracker once again:
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
    • When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem seems to be that the Fitbit is not being recognised by Bluetooth (tried on other phones too). What’s the next step?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes